Monday, August 22, 2011

Look of the Day: Animal accents

I received some feedback from our blog readers on how uncomfortable most are adding animal print to their wardrobe. It can be overdone so I can see why most are weary. Like any new fashion frontier, I suggest starting with only a little splash. Whether it's stepping out of "my whole closet is filled with black clothes" or "I don't think I could pull that off" mindset, easy does it in order to maintain your confidence.

I'm wearing my Dojo wide legged, just enough flare Seven jeans (Saks off Fifth, $99), Black ruffle neck, rear zipper showing sleeveless blouse (Victoria's Secret, 3yrs old but on clearance), Gray patent leather fold down clutch (Nine West, gift from my mom), Carlos Santana's Whirl black snake peep toe wedge w/ ankle strap (macys.com, $110), LBD Ligeia necklace turned bracelet (LBD, $13) and the man of the hour...my thin LEOPARD print belt (Target store, not avail online, $16.99).

Thank you for inspiring my Look of the Day!

With Love from SoCal,

XO

2 comments:

  1. Heyy. I wanted to get those shoes. How do you find them? The sizing and fit? I read they're 4.25 inches high which is a bit intimidating. But they're just too cute to pass up.

    Hope you can help :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do NOT feel that high at all. They run true to size too. I actually got them in store at Macy's a few months ago. It looks like they're still available on this site(never ordered from them b4), but they're there!!! Good luck!
    http://www.shoebuy.com/carlos-by-carlos-santana-black-wedges.htm
    Limited sizes at Macy's too:
    http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=528402&PartnerID=LINKSHARE&cm_mmc=LINKSHARE-_-2-_-21-_-MP221&LinkshareID=neQRQBqOKtQ-Kl6aCX28iY2LqGPrGsfXBA

    Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo