Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's In the Bag

Welcome to It's In the Bag, where we interview our favorite people to see what's in their bag and learn a little more about them.


Meet our friend, personal stylist and fashion blogger Julianna Heale. We love reading her blog Julianna Heale where you get fashion tips, her take on the latest trends and even get to see her outfit of the day to name a few. We enjoy her blog and know you will too!







What are two fun facts about yourself?
I am an absolute sucker for car boot sales or antique markets and my idea of heaven is spending a couple of hours wandering around and finding treasure. Also, my husband and I are into classic cars and we enjoy taking our daughter to car meets and doing trials!

What bag are you rocking in your picture?
This is a red leather Miu Miu satchel that is four years old now but is timeless. It was a big investment at the time but I knew it would stand the test of time. It is the sort of bag that will never date. I am lucky enough to have a couple of other lovely bags that I alternate between but i think this bag is definitely my favorite as it's such a cheery color and brightens up any outfit and mood!

What are two things in your bag right now that you can't live without?
I got an iphone about four months ago and have been completely converted. I never understood what all the hype was about but now I'm not sure I can live without it. I've downloaded some children's apps and it has distracted my young daughter on several sticky public occasions! Also, Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream is the most versatile product and is generally the only thing I use on my lips.

Who Is your favorite designer and why?
That's a tough question...I think it has to be Phillip Lim as it's very wearable for everyday but a little bit quirky too. It's also a bit more affordable and attainable.

What do you do when you are not blogging? What is your job?
Firstly, I am a mother to my beautiful, cheeky daughter Bea and secondly I am a personal stylist and shopper. I also organize pop-up designer new and nearly new sales and am in the process of branching out on-line...watch this space!

How would you describe your personal style?
I very much dress according to how I am feeling that day but ultimately I like to be comfortable. On days at home, I spend a lot of my time on the floor playing with my daughter or out in the woods walking the dog so I live in J Brand skinny jeans and converse or ballet pumps and I love cashmere. So anything that is practical but a little bit luxurious. When I am working, I like to play dress up and wear pretty dresses with blazers or tailored trousers. I also love vintage so I'm happy if I can throw on a vintage scarf that belonged to my grandmother or a pair of 50's sunglasses from a boot sale! I like to mix it up!

With Love From the West Coast,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo