Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's In The Bag

Welcome to It's In the Bag, where we interview our favorite people to see what's in their bag and learn a little more about them.

Meet Vintage is for Lovers founder and our friend Samantha. She is a bohemian, California girl at heart, with southern hospitality roots.





What are two fun facts about yourself?
I never knew so much about myself until I became Mama to my two boys, James and Oliver.
I have a crazy love for the old! The more history, wear, tear, weather, and rust, the more beautiful!

What bag are you rocking in your picture?

Michael Kors' Darrington Distressed Leather Tote

What are two things in your bag right now that you can't live without?
My Twistbands! They are the most amazing hair ties; and I am always needing to throw my hair back. And crayons! We can't leave home without them.

Who Is your favorite designer and why?
I really don't have one favorite designer. Most of my favorite pieces come from indie designers or are vintage.

What do you do when you are not blogging? What is your job?
Currently, I am on a journey to becoming a storytelling, yoga teacher for kids. But I am always a Mom first.

How would you describe your personal style?
Bohemian vintage with frosting of beach.

With Love From the West Coast,
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Loved participating in this super fun and creative series! Thanks ladies! xo Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo