Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's In the Bag

Welcome to It's In the Bag, where we interview our favorite people to see what's in their bag and learn a little more about them.

I am pleased to introduce fellow blogger and friend, Katie Berger. She is a free spirit and always the life of the party. You can read her blog @ http://www.blessedkpb.blogspot.com/





What are two fun facts about yourself?
I am from Dallas Texas.
I love owls!

What bag are you rocking in your picture?
This bag is from Victoria's Secret!

What are two things in your bag right now that you can't live without?
My fold up flip flops for the long nights in heels.
My strawberry kiwi lip gloss.

Who Is your favorite designer and why?
Chanel, because it's modern, chic/sexy, with that x factor of true fashion forward.

What do you do when you are not blogging? What is your job?
I am a project manager for an advertising agency.

How would you describe your personal style?
Laid back but I try to keep the sexy in there.

With Love From the West Coast,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo