Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's In the Bag

Welcome to It's In the Bag, where we interview our favorite people to see what's in their bag and learn a little more about them.

We would love for you to meet our friend and fellow blogger Natalie Ensor. Natalie is the founder of Take the Cannoli. We love following her blog and hearing about how this mom of two juggles life, and her love of sweet, pretty, and vintage.





What are two fun facts about yourself?
I have an obsession with See's candies (like I should seek help about it for real)
I love hotels...the feeling I have traveled somewhere even if I'm just staying somewhere locally thrills me beyond measure. Weird I know.

What bag are you rocking in your picture?
Knock off of Valentino that my hubby bought me last Christmas. Love this purse!

What are two things in your bag right now that you can't live without?
My Yes to Carrots lip butter (chapstick) & cell phone

Who Is your favorite designer and why?
Marc Jacobs (do I really need to explain)

Do you own a bag by this designer? Or are you waiting for that dream to come true?
*
sigh* still waiting

What nail polish color you have on do right now?
Speedy Sunburst

With Love From the West Coast,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo