Thursday, May 26, 2011

Romper Room

Since we like to practice what we preach here at LBD, this summer I am going to step out of my fashion box and give the Romper a try. I fell in love with this look when I saw Blake Lively wear it in 09.


Since then I have tried some on here and there but never pulled the trigger and picked one up. I am not sure if it is because they remind me of my childhood pajamas and therefore I feel they should only be worn for lounging around the house or if my apprehension stems merely from my fear of stepping out of my comfort zone.

So for those who feel like I do…here are a few options to assure your romper will look more like an outfit verses pajamas.




With Love From the East Coast,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo