Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's In the Bag



Welcome to It's In the Bag, where we interview our favorite people to see what's in their bag and learn a little more about them.


This week we are featuring my sister-in-law, Xio. She has a great sense of style and always looks so put together. Here's a little more about our featured friend.


What are two fun facts about yourself?
I'm a brand new marathon runner, and I've danced with Prince on stage.

What bag are you rocking in your picture?
MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton Large Tote in Black. It's the perfect size, fabulous leather, and I love the gold chains. It's a classic black handbag with a bit of an edge.

What are two things in your bag right now that you can't live without?
Chapstick and hand sanitizer! I can't stand it when my lips get dry, and I'm a huge germaphobe! There are plenty more I can't live without in my purse (cell phone, wallet, keys, etc.), but those are the top two that would drive me to the brink of insanity.

Who Is your favorite designer and why?
My favorite designer is Diane von Furstenberg because her designs are sophisticated and chic and made to accentuate a woman's most flattering areas of the body. She's not afraid of bold colors and prints, and I'm all about those two.

What do you do when you are not blogging? What is your job?
I work in sales, marketing, and merchandising for a local high-end boutique called McMullen. I manage our social media pages, create email campaigns, design print ads, merchandise and manage the the store. Check us out: http://www.shopmcmullen.com/

How would you describe your personal style?
I'm quite the chameleon. Some days I dress pretty girly and feminine with lots of "floral" and "flowy" going on and other days I'll dress completely different in tall combat boots, distressed denim, tank and a leather studded vest. If I had to summarize in two words, my personal style would be clean and edgy because my style ranges in both spectrums.

With Love From the West Coast,
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Beste eigenaar van: blogger.com,
    Het programma, welke in het filmpje te zien is,
    mag u gratis aan uw bezoekers weggeven. Zo kunt u uw bezoekers een
    zeer handige tool aanreiken en heeft u een mooie manier om uw e-mail lijst te
    maken.
    Ga hiervoor naar de website die in het filmpje te zien is en download de bestanden.
    (voor Mac en PC)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NejM_NxfqM

    Met vriendelijke Groet,

    Frans
    My web page: Verzekeringen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo