Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's In the Bag

Welcome to It's In the Bag, where we interview our favorite people to see what's in their bag and learn a little more about them.

Meet LBD Fan and sister from another mother...Tara Coppolo








What are two fun facts about yourself?
It is hard for me not to smile, even when I'm having a bad day and I
love to go fishing with my husband, partly to spend time with him, and
partly to work on my tan!


What bag are you rocking in your picture?
This bag is emilie m. It caught my eye in Marshalls one day and I
needed a bag to fit all of my junk! It's perfect for that, I fit
everything from my mail to magazines and books in it!



What are two things in your bag right now that you can't live without?
My phone and my keys for work.


Who Is your favorite bag designer and why?
I don't really have a favorite since I see so many I would love to
have. I've been noticing a lot of Chloe bags that I like lately
though.


Do you own a bag by this designer? Or are you waiting for that dream to come true?
I don't own one, but it would be nice to get one eventually.


What nail polish color you have on do right now?
I usually don't wear any on my fingers, but on my toes I have Goldspun Coral

With Love From the East Coast,


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo