Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's In the Bag

Welcome to It's In the Bag, where we interview our favorite people to see what's in their bag and learn a little more about them.

Meet LBD's Loyal Jewelry fan and friend Lisa Weise...




What are two fun facts about yourself?
I can't live without my Victoria Secret boyfriend sweatpants. I just discovered gel color at the nail salon. Love It!!

What bag are you rocking in your picture?
My Spring Lavender Coach Bag

What are two things in your bag right now that you can't live without?
There are actually three....my Chanel Sunglasses, Lip Gloss and my iphone.

Who Is your favorite bag designer and why?
Coach because they have great styles and the leather is so soft.

Do you own a bag by this designer? Or are you waiting for that dream to come true?
I own quite a few. Two black, Tan, Lavender and a clutch by them.

What nail polish color you have on do right now?
French Manicure and Pink on my toes.

With Love From SoCal,

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo