Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread

My mother told me about Style Snaps (www.asseenontvus.com/style-snaps) and I had to try them out. “Style Snaps is the easy snap and hem solution from Hemming My Ways that makes changing hems a breeze.” I have a few pairs of jeans that I LOVE but being (almost lol) 5’4’’ they tend to be a little longer and I can only wear them with a heel. I love that these Style Snaps are adjustable, reusable and don’t wreck the fabric.

They were so easy to do and were inexpensive; they ran around $10.00 and you can get as many as 32 in a package. I now can make my jeans into capris or wearable with sneakers without having to either get them hemmed or use the iron on hems, of which both are permanent. They even say you can use them to keep a wrap shirt/sweater/dress closed.

LBD gives this product 2 thumbs up…




With Love From the East Coast,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo