Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday's Tip

My least favorite thing to shop for is jeans. I always seem to stick to the same shape and cut. With new trends coming out, I want to branch out a little bit. Here are some styling tips to go with some of the current trends.

Boyfriend jeans- Since the fit is baggy, pair these with a fitted top and maybe also a fitted jacket. I like to role mine to show just enough ankle and pair them with pointy heels or pumps.





Motocross jeans- These jeans get their inspiration from the form fitting pants worn by...you guessed it- Motocross riders! They have a slim fit and are often embellished with padded knees. I am still kind of on the fence about them, but with the right accessories, I think I would wear them. They would look great with feminine
touches: a sequin top, a scarf, or sexy heels.



Skinny Ankle Length Jeans- I like these in a dark wash with contrast stitching, but there are a variety of shades and washes popping up on celebrities. Since they are tight, it is a must to purchase a pair with stretch spandex. These jeans look great paired with a bright or graphic top to add a pop of color and interest. Since they are usually ankle length, a pair of ankle boots is a nice complement.

We would love to see you styled in your best denim or even see you trying a new denim trend. Send your pics our way!



With Love From the West Coast,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo