Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday's Tip

Rather than focus on what to do this week, we will focus on what to avoid. Here are 5 things you may be doing, intentionally or unintentionally, that are big no-nos!

1. Sleeping in your make up. No matter how tired I am, I always take off my eye makeup and wash my face. It is one minute of beauty maintence well spent.

2. Sleeping on the same side of your face. I have a hard time avoiding this, since I always seem to sleep the same way. When your skin is consistently scrunched on the same side, it makes it easier for lines and wrinkles to become permanent. I bet there are some celebs out there with special pillows and tricks to avoid this!

3. Washing your hair before your face. Be sure to rinse away all hair suds and residue before washing your face. I always wash my face last. I like to think the steam helps open up my pores.

4. Piling on the moisturizer. Too much moisturizer will clog pores and even create more dryness. Splurge on a moisturizer that will keep your face hydrated all day.

5. Not drinking enough water. I am definitely guilty of this. It seems like a no-brainer, but this morning I went from green tea straight to coffee. By 3:00 I was feeling so jittery. Don't worry, I have a huge water bottle ready for the gym!


With Love From the West Coast,

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo