Monday, February 7, 2011

Go, Team!



After watching an exciting Super Bowl, I have sport fashion on the brain. It is always interesting to see how women rock jerseys or use fashion to support their favorite teams. I own four basketball jerseys, one football jersey, and various team T-shirts. The jerseys are all authentic NBA or NFL quality. Since I have never really liked pink, I am opposed to the pink version of jerseys. My trick is to shop at the boys' section of T.J. Maxx of Marshalls. They have the real deal at a fraction of the price. Depending on the cut, I can get away with a medium or large. Since the NBA jerseys are sleeveless, I wear a 3/4 sleeve underneath and pair it with skinny jeans. To add some femininity, I wear heels, earrings, and bangles.

Team stores offer plenty of sexy styles and options; long gone are the days of women being swallowed up in an oversized men's jersey! You can choose tanks, raglans, T-shirts, or jerseys to support your team while flattering your figure (Thank you, Alyssa Milano!). A friend of mine even adds rhinestones to her jerseys and slashes and fringes older team T-shirts. Who says the boys get to have all the fun?

With Love From the West Coast,
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo