While surfing the web today I found this article by HybridMom titled 13 Essential Thoughts for Joyful Living. Normally I just brush right over these articles, but this one stuck with me and I wanted to share it with you. As I started to think about my New Year's Resolutions...most sadly that will not come to fruition, these 13 "thoughts" kept coming back into my head. If I try to keep these in the front of my mind; maybe along with dedication and determination some of my resolutions might actually stick!
1. Honor your health. Make time every day to tend to your body, mind and spirit.
2. Start! Do it now.
3. Thoughts are things. Are you creating the life you want?
4. Speak your word. Mean it.
5. Love is the basis for everything. Love yourself best and first. Then sprinkle freely!
6. We all have choices. Choose what is right for you while respecting others.
7. Show up! Be present.
8. Have fun! Smile. Laugh. Play. Celebrate.
9. Give. Be generous. There is plenty for everyone.
10. Jump. Risk it. Action banishes fear.
11. Release what you don’t need or it will slow you down.
12. Be grateful. Give thanks.
13. Believe in good things. Have faith!
With Love From The East Coast,