Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday's Tip



As I rewind and look back to my morning, there have been some minor mishaps. Always being in a morning rush, these quick tips really saved my behind!



  • I awoke this morning with a brand new "friend" on my chin. I thought turning 30 meant saying goodbye to breakouts, but I couldn't be more wrong! Although the breakouts are far less, they are of a new breed. My pimples have reinvented themselves into stubborn cysts. I immediately applied Sonya Dakar's Drying Potion. There is just something magical about this stuff! I left it on while I made coffee and packed my gym bag. Obviously, the zit is still there, but it is smaller, less red, and less painful. Tonight, I will apply more. The only downside is the formula does not absorb 100%. Your significant other will have to deal with the white dots on your face. It may leave traces on your pillowcase, but it does not stain. Before throwing away the bottle, add a few drops of water and shake. You will get an extra month of use!

  • Save your old pantyhose or sole knee-highs (I think I own a pair for about two weeks before one goes missing...damn laundry goblins!). They work wonders at getting off deodorant streaks. No matter how hard I try, I always wind up with deodorant on my tops! This tip was my "go-t0" this morning.

  • Fashion tape is a must have! Not only do I keep some at home, I stash some in my desk drawer at work. It was my savior this morning when I looked down to see my skirt hem had fallen. Has anyone else noticed a slip in the quality of your favorite brands? I have also used this tape to keep my straps up or to close a gap in a blouse. My favorite is Hollywood Fashion Tape. It is gentle on skin and leaves no residue on clothes.

We hope you find these tips helpful. As always, we love hearing from you! Let us know your "quick fixes" and we will combine them into one big tip-filled Tuesday.

With Love From the West Coast,

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo