Monday, September 13, 2010

Hot or Not

While searching for fall looks that I would like to try out this year, I keep coming across the socks and heels, and socks and peep-toes. I haven’t decided if I love this runway to real life look, or even have the guts to try it out. However, I have to admit it looks like it would make a not so pair of comfortable shoes… comfortable. I am looking forward to wearing the funky or classy lace tights with ankle booties, but I am still on the fence about the socks. The fashion experts tell us, that if the combo is a little too much, you can take a pair of ankle bootie and just let your socks peek over the top. Baby steps I guess... lol!

LBD readers,...your thoughts? Is this a look you have already tried and love or one you're steering clear of?

With Love From the East Coast
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo