Monday, August 2, 2010

I am woman hear me roar!

Beauty and Confidence Come from Within”…we all know this should be true, but let’s face it...we all have our days where we all need a little reminding. Besides staring in the mirror chanting: “I am WOMAN hear me ROAR,” here are a few basics that I find help me go from feeling drab to fab!

  • A fun read and great reference guide is The Bra Book by Jene Luciani. Once you have the “girls” where they need to be, you will find that your clothes will fit better and you'll also walk a little taller.
  • The perfect pair of jeans. We all know they seem impossible to find but when we do, even a girl on a budget will sometimes splurge.
  • Accentuate your favorite feature…I love L’Oreal Voluminous Hydrofuge Mascara; it makes my lashes look fuller and my eyes bigger!

Even though this doesn't happen overnight, we need to learn to love and accept ourselves. Once we learn to do that, those days of needing reminding will slowly disappear!

Share with us! What helps you keep that inner beauty and confidence shining for the world to see?

"A fashionable woman is always in love - with herself."
- La Rochefoucauld

1 comment:

  1. I too am a firm believer that beauty and confidence come from within...so I try to accentuate my life with that feeling to bring me back to fab if in ever there's a second I feel drab trying to enter my club.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo