Monday, July 26, 2010

Spa Tips for Home

Although I try to regulary keep up with my facials, I could never afford monthly spa visits. If I had my way, I would go once a week! I am sure many of you have done at home facials to relax and unwind. At least twice a month, I set time aside for an at home spa evening.


After watching my mother steam her face for years over the tea kettle, I have decided to follow in her footsteps. It is a great way to open up pores and feel refreshed. After a few minutes of steam, I put on a vitamin-c mask to rejuventate and wake up my tired skin. I slip on my YogaToes (Yes...they do work!) and put slices of cucumber on my tired eyes. It is so simple and so relaxing! I put my toes and feet through torture with wearing heels 5 or 6 days out of the week. YogaToes stretches my toes and helps them recuperate from the pain and stress of heels. Lastly, I sip on some wine or tension tamer tea. Even though I am not a luxury spa, I can still feel the stress of the day melt away!

Love,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo