Sunday, April 27, 2014

Look of the Day: Lacy Dress

I know it has been a while since my last post, but I've been posting on Instagram on the daily. To see what I'm up to on IG follow @beebeevol.

I am such a huge fan of all the ladylike fabrics out there in full force; lace, crochet and eyelets galore. In addition to these amazing textiles they are out in a plethora of colors. While I enjoy the bright lace hanging in my closet, I adore the neutrals. I must confess, I wear this lace shift dress from Sheinside as a coverup at the beach. I would love to have the moxy to wear black heels, a black bralet and some full coverage bloomers underneath instead of my nude slip, but I'll leave that look on the runway and to the celebs...well, we'll see. I paired my Zara nude high heel sandals (that go with everything, similar here) and my Nasty Gal moto jacket. A feminine look like this deserves its edgy counterpart.










 Clutch: Rachel Roy|| Bangle: Nordstrom|| Sunnies: House of Harlow|| I layered my neck bling, one from Forever21, other from a boutique in CA|| Polish: Fiji by Essie

With Love & Sunshine,

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo