Saturday, January 18, 2014

Look of the Day: Cropped & Mirrored

I shouldn't be surprised how on-trend Target's women's fashion is, and how everytime I get I chance to stroll through there's at least one gem I find.  This cropped mirrored top with sequin cap sleeves is very Clover Canyon (which is one of my favorite designers), but at a Target price!  I paired this cropped top with my favorite pair of boyfriend jeans for a casual look. When you're showing a little more skin than usual you have to balance out.  I would never wear short shorts and a crop shirt...unless I were still in my 20's.  Now this is obviously not a "bring the kids to the park" attire, but was perfect for lunch by the beach with a new friend.  I would take off the sandals and wear a pair of heels if it were a dinner date. 

Yes, I finally got a haircut!  It's so hard to find a good hair stylist when you move to a new state.  After making a few new friends, I got a couple of referrals and got my waist length, heavy hair cut today.  I loved leaving the salon with shorter, lighter, layered hair that was oh so silky smooth.     









Moto Jacket: Nasty Gal|| Top: Target|| Boyfriend Jeans: Current Elliott|| Bag: DVF via Gilt|| Rings: Noir, Icing, TJ Maxx|| Sandals: Prabal Gurung for Target|| Bracelets: Lotus Blossom Design, Jewel Be Mine|| Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses: Target

With Love & Sunshine,

XO

3 comments:

  1. Wow. You look all kinds of sexy here! I was just thinking of your blog - been very busy lately - and here you are rocking this awesome outfit. By the way, I'm a huge fan of Target clothes, even if the company is on shaky grounds lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! And are in a super shape! The crop top suits you so well!:) Happy Sunday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the top is cute, something about the pattern reminds me of the Clover Canyon brand!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo