Saturday, November 16, 2013

Look of the Day: Neutral Sophistication

Most days, my mommy uniform consists of a comfy tee and a pair of jeans or shorts and some flip flops.  My days are filled with lots of chaos, yet lots of laughter provided by my two bambinos.  I find the easiest way to take my daily staples from day to night is by throwing on a pair of statement heels and a coat over my shoulders.  What is it about a draped jacket that adds sophistication?
 


 
 
 



Jacket: Zara|| Tee: Old Navy|| Jeans: Papaya|| Heels: Sam Edelman|| Belt: Michael Kors from TJ Maxx|| Horsebit bag: Gucci|| Jewelry: Lotus Blossom Design & Francesca's

With Love & Sunshine,

XO

1 comment:

  1. You look so stunning and really love all the outfit! Happy Sunday girls! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo