Monday, November 4, 2013

Look of the Day: Marchesa + Leather

Marchesa is synonymous with feminine high end womenswear.  I have been an admirer of those gorgeous dresses for all their intriquite beadwork, truly pieces of art.  I featured this Marchesa + Target dress in an outfit post before (here) in a more traditional look, but today I chose to add a little edge with my faux leather H&M burgundy pants.  Any excuse to wear this beauty again...plus it's a girl's large and it's quite short when worn as a dress. 

 


 

 



Jean Jacket: Crew Cuts|| Marchesa + Target Collaboration dress|| Oxblood faux leather pants: H&M|| Fiorelli Bag, CZ studs & Medallion ring: TJ Maxx|| Bold Feminine Bracelet: Lotus Blossom Design|| Sandals: Zara|| Aviators: Ray-Ban

With Love & Sunshine,

XO

1 comment:

  1. OMG I just loooove those pants!! Need something like that in my closet! :)
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo