Monday, September 16, 2013

B Stole Her Look

Who What Wear featured Dree Hemingway in this adorable sporty look that was still oh so dressy, and just irresistible not to try and duplicate.  No big deal, I would just need to find a cozy vintage tee, a combination mesh skirt, amazing heels and a divine clutch.  There were many avenues I could have gone down, but I knew I wanted orange to be one of the main colors.  Of course a girl would love to have this exact outfit...the Etoile Isabel Marant tee, Dion Lee skirt, Prada clutch and Rochas heels.  However, most items are out of my budget!

Stay tuned for a post to follow with more pics of a fun night (where I wore this look) out with Ms. East Coast and my roommate from college.




(Ms. East Coast brought me this new bracelet!!! It's actually the latest collaboration between LBD and Pigtails & Pearls)



Vintage Tee: Etsy|| Mesh Pencil Skirt: Nordstrom|| Clutch: Etsy (Dish Handbags)|| Heels: Guess (more sizes here)|| Sunglasses: Chanel 5174|| Jewelry: Lotus Blossom Design, TJ Maxx

With Love & Sunshine,

XO





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo