Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Look of the Day: Blue Caged Shoes

Here is yet another look from a few days away with my bestie in the Florida Keys.  Tara even manged to capture a beautiful rainbow over the ocean.  If you've been following along here at LBD, you know I'd live in rompers.  I scored this American Apparel one from Gilt.com, (cute one here).  I used an Anne Klein scarf that I picked up at a TJ Maxx years ago as a belt to tie in the most amazing part of the outfit together...my Blue Caged Shoes!!! 



 
Chanel 5174 sunglasses|| Delicate cuff bracelets: Jewel Be Mine
 


My Clare Vivier Leopard clutch is as you know, a neutral and I pair it with almost anything.  I just love it! 


 
With Love & Sunshine,
 
XO

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic! Love the sandals so much, they are to die for! What legs you got!:) Kisses girls! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo