Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Look of the Day: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Isabels

Elvina from Pigtails & Pearls and I have known each other for years, I met her while living in CA. Since our recent move to FL a few months ago she is definitely someone I miss a lot. El and I have much in common...2 small children, both stay-at-home moms and both are addicted to all things fashion. So it's no surprise that our texts back in forth (we don't even bother calling with 2 small children, we could never have a sentence that wasn't interrupted) involve how the kids are followed by fashion and blog talk. One of our most recent set of texts involved these amazing Isabel Marant embroidered jeans that had gone on sale at Net-a-porter (sold out but available here). The price tag for one gal was too much, but split between two mamas...hmmmmmm. Now, why I ever thought that I was as tiny as El, I have NO IDEA! My bum bum and thighs are ginormous compared to hers! So getting into these jeans involved numerous jumps, ski moves and lounges...you all know what I mean. Hope you enjoy the different spins El & I put on these Isabel Marant pants!!!
 
 


Boyfriend White Button Up: Jones NY from TJ Maxx
Oversized Cat Sunglasses: House of Harlow



Jean Jacket: Crew Cuts

Jewelry: Lotus Blossom Design & old F21 ring, Sequin Clutch: similar one


Heels: Zara

With Love & Sunshine,

XO


 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea! Love the pants and you look amazing! The combo is perfect! Kisses girls! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo