Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Look of the Day: Red Dress, Strappy Shoes

I wonder why it is that some movie quotes stay in your memory bank and others just fall off.  There are those quotes that stay relevant mainly because they remain part of our culture, like "You're killing me smalls" (which was used by my 2.5 year old today) or "All right, all right, all right".  Well for some reason Vanilla Sky's "Red dress, strappy shoes" is one in my repertoire.  I  use Penelope's accent and all.  Today's look is not a sexy one like in the movie, but the title still works. 






 
 

Dress: Judith March from Ideeli, Scarf: Jones New York from TJ Maxx, Clutch: Clare Vivier, Sandals: Nine West Vintage America Collection Garnish Sandal (sold out) but similar here, Sunglasses: Ray-Ban, Jewelry: Lotus Blossom Design and family heirloom ring  

 
With Love &Sunshine,
 
XO
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love those strappy shoes! They look gorgeous with the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fantastic dear! Love the dress and the clutch! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo