Sunday, June 16, 2013

DIY Hair Mask

I'm fortunate that my hair remains fairly healthy even though I'm constantly in the sun and rarely get a hair cut. I know, I know it's been way too long. I won't even confess to you how many months it has been since my locks have seen a pair of stylist scissors. Since my hair is almost to my bum, I think it's time. I need a change while still keeping my hair fairly long. I'm even considering bangs...yikes! In the meantime, my hair is getting a little at home treatment with the very items in my kitchen. So once the babes are in bed, it's hair mask time. Now which one to choose out of the 7?  I'll be sure to take pics for all of our lovely followers! 

1 comment:

  1. My hair are pretty drey so need to try one of these homemade mask!:) Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo