Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Wednesday Wishlist

I have always admired textiles with breathtaking prints, they're like a painting at an art show that makes you stop dead in your tracks.  Designers that use colorful graphic prints are on my watch list (usually my "I would like if they went on sale" kinda watch list), ie) DVF, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, Trina Turk and only recently Clover Canyon.  The scenes that are depicted on their pieces are just gorgeous, and of course those mirror dresses... I L O V E them!  I see a "Mirror Dress" themed week coming Miss East Coast.

Here are only a few items on my Wish List from Clover Canyon:
Clover Canyon Jersey Dress
Cool Rider

Endless Summer dress



With Love & Sunshine,

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo