Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday Wish List

Leave it to Pinterest to once again have me searching the web for yet another dress!  I found this sweet lil Rory Beca number on there months ago, but never really checked out the price or availability until recently.  So now that I'm sweating my cajones off here in FL, the thought of being in a lighweight dress is very appealing.  I finally looked into this wonderful Rory Beca dress and saw the hefty price tag and of course they were out of my size anyway!  But probably for the best...hahaha!  However, this made me stay up late night looking for a "steal" version of this white sundress.  Nothing I saw really compared!  I hate that..it's just like the Madison Harding Leopard peep toe wedges I was eyeing on Piperlime a year ago and settled for these cheapie ones that I NEVER wore (but I picked the MH ones up when they went on sale).  When I want a particular something, nothing else will do!  So do I just give up the search or settle for something comparable?  Does a clothing item or accessory have you doing this?  This is so trivial, I know...

Source: rorybeca.com via Bianca on Pinterest


With Love & Sunshine,

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo