Monday, April 8, 2013

Look of the Day: Neutral Territory

 This sheer maxi is great for the petite that may like to wear a wedge or heel to add height, but I love that I could wear sandals with it and shorten it but creating more of a blouse with the belt. 











Maxi Dress: Express + Fashion Star (sold out), Shoes: DVF via Gilt, Clutch: Tory Burch Reva Bombe, Belt: Target, Aviators: unknown, Jewelry: Lotus Blossom Design, "Love" necklace and ring via Etsy.com, Flechada, Leather Cuff & Michael Kors Watch via TJ Maxx, Posh Locket

With Love from Florida (help rename me!!!),

XO

10 comments:

  1. What a dress! You look so gorgeous dear!! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you look adorable! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok why'd you have to move again!? I need you down the street from me so I can borrow this dress. Ha! You've got great legs for the sexy slit in the dress. mauh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lu girls!!!! Thank you and miss u West Coasters so much...if I had a moment to myself I'm sure I'd cry! Wahhhhhh
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!!!! You look like a glamazone! Glowing!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice look B.
    Lavar W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Legs for days! You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair has gotten so long! Gorgeous! -Jess L

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a chic resort look!! You look stunning! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo