Monday, March 4, 2013

We're Letting You In On Our Sister Rivalry

Ever since I could remember, I wanted to be just like my big sister Gina (AKA Ms. East Coast).  To her I was the that annoying little sister that was always tagging along, but to me she was my idol.  Poor Gina!  I'm sure I got in the way of many plans for her and her bestie Heather to get into well planned out trouble.  We were also opposite in the development department.  I swear she had knockers since the 5th grade and I've been trying to catch up ever since!  At least in this day and age I could trade in my lil lady lumps for larger ones if I wanted to.  I can't bring myself to go through with it...not that there's anything wrong with that or them.

When Ms.East Coast and I often talk styling, we offer options or help one another with pairing certain items in ways that the other wouldn't normally wear them.  Or perhaps even try a style that the other never wears.  In most cases, the other says, "Oh that won't look good on me" or in Gina's case, "I'm too busty for that."  Oh to have that dilemma!  Gina said that she looks at pictures and wishes she knew the rules for dressing for a larger bust back then.  This week we are going to discuss some pointers that we found helpful to look and feel your best for both bust types.
How to Downplay Large Breasts thumbnail


With Love from SoCal,

XO

1 comment:

  1. That's such a sweet article actually, my little sister always tags along and I get annoyed so quick and then regret it afterwards because I realize she just loves me and wants to spend more time with me. Oh well, it's amazing that you and your sister can have such helpful talks, I still have a long way to wait before mine will even care about fashion.

    Have an amazing week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo