Thursday, February 21, 2013

Look Of The Day...Shades of Black

I usually always have black on...it is my style crutch.  However, after doing this blog for a while now and preaching about stepping outside of your fashion box I am proud to say I have added color to my wardrobe. That being said... I was more than ecstatic when we decided to focus on black and white for a few weeks.   Here is a typical, everyday look for me.







Gossip WatchAmrita Singh Starburst ring

With Love From the East Coast,
XO

3 comments:

  1. The booties are really so cool! Great combo, love the sweater too! Kisses!:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Something I would definitely wear but I know how you feel about black and wearing more color.. Hope your having a nice day!

    xo Marie
    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of this outfit!

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    -Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo