I love everything bows.
I thought this was such a cute idea when I first saw it
& just had to recreate it! Here is my tutorial on how to
create a bow with your own hair..
...and it only takes minutes!
1. Start with hair down. Dirty hair works better but does
not really matter.
2. Gather hair to the top of your hair & tie as if you
were creating a ponytail. Instead of pulling hair through,
stop halfway so your loose ends are hanging off the
3. Separate the little bun you created in half.
(Step 3 continued)
4. Grab loose ends hanging off the front of your
head and prepare to pull back.
5. Pull ends back and secure with bobby pins.
If hair is extra long like mine, I usually wrap
the loose ends around the base of the ponytail
if there is any excess. Shorter hair may not have
to do this.
A cute lil' bow =)