Here are some useful tips and reminders for your hand washing or machine washing your bras
- Don't forget to hook the back of each bra, so the hooks don't snag any fabric.
- When you take your molded cup bras out of the wash, reshape the cups with your hands. Don't wring out or stretch your bras.
- Use a mild detergent, e.g., Woolite, Ivory Snow Liquid, etc.
- Always hang to dry. NEVER put your bras in the dryer. The heat of a dryer may destroy elasticity.
- When dry, stack your bras in your drawer. Never invert one cup into the other. Doing so destroys the fibers in the molding, makes the cups bumpy, and may shorten the life of your bra.
- Fill sink with cool water and mild detergent.
- Rub gently - do not soak for more than 5 minutes.
- Rinse well with cold water.
- Gently squeeze out excess water - do not wring.
- Blot dry with towel.
- If you are not going to hand wash your Bras you should invest in a Lingerie Laundry Bag.
- Make sure you follow the instructions on the label of your bra. Most suggest washing in cool water, still, it is always a good idea to check the label.
- Use the gentle or delicate cycle.
references: shine.yahoo.com, realsimple.com, goodhousekeeping.com
With Love From the East Coast,