Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Look of the Day: Vegan Moto

Why had I not gone vegan sooner?! This jacket is beyond silky smooth and the cascading cut of the lapel adds a softness that a typical moto is unable to offer. So I may not look as badass as I would in a rougher cut black leather one, but...stay tuned I'll get my rebel on in a future outfit post! 
Sunglasses: Chanel 5174, Tee: Eleven Paris' Kate Moss Life is a Joke (sold out but avail here), Belt: Michael Kors via TJ Maxx, Jeans: Gap, Heels: Kelsi Dagger (suede version here), Jacket: Lulus (sold out) but similar here, here and here, Bag: Marc Jacobs Stam Bag, Jewelry: Lotus Blossom Design, J. Crew, Flechada, Ooh La La "Say Yes" by Kate Spade via Gilt


With Love from SoCal,

XO

2 comments:

  1. That jacket looks great. Vegan fabrics so often look stiff and cheap to me, but I definitely wear this piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo