Monday, December 31, 2012

Look of the Day: Sparkle, Spikes & San Diego

I'm so thankful that my cousin Michelle lives in CA and even happier that she started having babies!!! Some of my fondest childhood memories is when us four girl cousins would play together.  I wish the same for my children.  Here's a picture of me loving up on Mia, technically my 2nd cousin but to her I'm Auntie B.  She wanted to get ready with her Auntie and forget those learning blocks!  She's so intelligent and beautiful already.


The hot mama on the left was the birthday girl Sharon.  Michelle of course is in the center and yes a mama to a 7m old!
T R O U B L E!!!


My cutie cuz.


Dress: McQ from I can't remember!!! Shoes: Vince Camuto Jamma Pumps, Jewelry: Lotus Blossom Design, Nordy Rack Bangles, Hoop earrings-gift from Ms. East Coast, Amrita Singh starburst ring

Happy New Year's Eve!  Please be smart and stay safe!!! See you all next year. ;)

With Love from SoCal,

XO

5 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Happy new year girls! have fun and enjoy it! all the best! kisses!!:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. Have a happy new year.
    Martha Zuñiga
    www.suenosycaramelosstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.

    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa?
    My website addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you are interested feel free to send me an e-mail.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the
    way!
    Feel free to surf my website ; cheap jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look gorgeous! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo