Sunday, November 4, 2012

J.Crew Inspired

This has to be one of my all time favorite looks from Ms. SoCal.



 I purchased the majority of this Look at Target, but when I was flipping through the new J Crew catalog I saw something very similar.  But I of course didn't spend J Crew moola on it!

Button up Chambray Shirt(only in stores) and Pocket Drawstring SkirtTarget

Sunglasses: DVF Alejandra (mine are tortoise, but black avail on DVF site) via Gilt

Here I'm not thinking how much I love these wedges, but rather that i have to pull these weeds! Yes, my hair is in a "Knot" again.


Wedges: Bebe "Symone", Clutch: Donna Dixon via TJ Max, Michael Kors Ceramic White Watch: TJ Maxx 
Necklace: Lotus Blossom Design, Starfish Pave Ring: TJ Maxx, Pearl Bracelet: Lotus Blossom Design



With Love From SoCal, XO

2 comments:

  1. Very nice outfit!!!! Love shoes and bag!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo