Friday, August 10, 2012

Newest Purchases

If you're like me, you accessorize those wrists to the max. I am a last minute bracelet wearer though. My dining room table is the last "get pretty" stop before I head for the garage door. Before tonight I had the majority of my bracelets(J.Crew, Amrita Singh, but mostly LBD) in organized piles on the end of the table. I regretted not purchasing these Amrita Singh bangle towers when I had seen them a few months back.  I already feel satisfaction from this simple jewelry organizer and encourage all of you over accessorizing, jewelry box overflowers to buy one! All different sizes and colors are available on Amrita Singh's site and occasionally on a few of our favorite discount sites. I bought this particular bangle tower from HauteLook.


Notice the top Amrita Singh black Kissing Elephants bracelets from HauteLook?   It is $100 on her site but only $18 on HauteLook!!!!
With Love from SoCal,

 XO

1 comment:

  1. Love your bracelets. They are gorgeous. I love bracelets and bangles. Am trying to acquire more. Will certainly need this neat, little tower.
    Mom Fitness Journal | Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo