Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Look of the Day: Sequin Peplum + Leopard

So far this week we've shown how to dress down fancy pants such as sequin or leopard with a fun Led Zeppelin t-shirt. Sorry I didn't pair any sneakers with them, I have to stay true to me. Today I chose to dress up the leopard trousers with this fabulous sequin peplum top. And tomorrow...you guessed it, I'll dress it down!  I love how versatile you can make your wardrobe.  

Peplum Top: ASOS, Trousers: ZARA (last worn here), Jewels: LBD & Amrita Singh, Shoes: Aldo (last worn here), Sunglasses: Chanel 5174, Clutch: old

With Love from SoCal,

XO

6 comments:

  1. cool outfit dear, so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pants! And I love them with the sequined peplum top. This is just such a great look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those leopard trousers are so hot!! I want them!! Looking amazing!!
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome! The whole look is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! i love these pants!! And this pepum waist top look great on you!

    You are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love each piece separately and even more so together. Thank you all for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo