Use at your own discretion and judgment.
|Apply the natural skin bleaching solution 1-2x a day if your skin allows it, on any dark skin spot or area you want to lighten. For ALL mixtures, leave on skin for 10-15 minutes before washing off.|
- Recipe #1: Juice of half a lemon and half a cucumber, and a pinch of turmeric.
- Recipe #2: Equal parts of honey and almond paste (soak almonds overnight in water, peel in the morning, make a paste).
- Recipe #3: 2 tbsp gram flour, 1/2 tsp lemon, 1/2 tsp milk cream, plus a pinch of turmeric.
- Recipe #4: Equal parts of sandalwood powder, lemon juice, tomato juice, and cucumber juice.
- Recipe #7: Ground dried orange peels, plus enough milk for a paste.
- Recipe #8: 2 tbsp cucumber juice, ½ tsp glycerin, ½ tsp rose water, 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Recipe #9: Equal parts of fresh coconut milk and fresh pineapple juice.
One fact about homemade skin bleach is it takes a bit longer to show lightening results. Why? Although they’re natural skin bleaching ingredients, it still takes a properly researched formulation to create the best way to bleach your skin."
Best beauty advice of all...Apply that Sunscreen!!!!
With Love from SoCal,