Tuesday, July 31, 2012

This Week on LBD

Big changes are underway for one of us here at Lotus Blossom Design, can you guess who?  No, not me and Michelle had her baby a few months ago...so that leaves Ms. East Coast Gina!  She is transitioning into a fabulous new position in her career and also moving many states south!  That's right, no longer an official New Yorker she is now a Southern girl.  Haaa, I love it GG!  I'm so excited to see where this path takes you in life.  So while she gets settled in down there I'll be holding it down.

I apologize for the delay in today's post but bear with me, my babies have sucked part of my brain out I swear.  I used to be able to amortize the crap out of a piece of a business' equipment but since being home that side of my brain has shrunk!

This week we will be reviewing the trends we've been featuring like peplum, leopard print, dressing down that fancy item and of course mix matching prints.  It's going to be a fun ride!

Here's a sneak peek:
With Love from SoCal,XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo