Sunday, July 15, 2012

Look of the Day: I Gotta Wear Shades

I'm sure you're all aware of my accessory obsession and sunglasses are definitely included in there. They are a must over here in SoCal to protect those peepers and to ward off those wrinkles!  I don't discriminate either, my collection ranges from Target to Chanel. Lucky for me, Zara had this studded sunglasses adorned shirt on sale!  I paired it with my "unrolled" boyfriend Current/Elliott jeans from Ideeli but avail here.  I added splashes of color with my orange skinny belt from Target and my mustard Luxury Rebel wedges from Gilt.  I love cat sunglasses as much as I love creating the cat eye look with some black eyeliner.  My HH Chelsea oversized cat sunglasses are still some of my favorites.  The Trend Boutique is offering free domestic shipping and 15% off site wide with the code "WEEKEND15".  Scoop yourself up something!

Bag: Gucci via the outlets in Cabazon, CA, Bangles: Amrita Singh via Beyond the Rack

With Love from SoCal,

XO

3 comments:

  1. Looking good! I love the print of your tank- I like how it's not that common...unlike polka dots and stripes (which I still happen to love)....! -Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blouse and I love the shades! Have a good night :) as always thanks for stopping by!

    xo Marie
    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo