Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Look of the Day: Blue Sparkle Hot Pants

I purchased these sparkly blue Vanessa Bruno Athe hot pants months ago from The Outnet.  These could be paired with a dressy shirt or even a "going out" top, but I chose to dress them down with a simple black cardigan.    
Any other mothers have random unexpainable bruises on their thighs?

Started off wearing these lacey ASOS socks with my black Aldo heels...but I couldn't do it!
Sunglasses: HH, Cardigan: Target
Clutch: Rachel Roy (gift)
Jewels: Lotus Blossom Design
With Love from SoCal,

XO

8 comments:

  1. I love the lace socks! You definitely should have worn them with the heels!

    Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I felt that they shortened my legs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an elegant outfit! really love it! and I also prefer the look with out the socks :) x Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that gorgeous Outfit :)

    xxx
    Sandra

    www.sunkissedlovechild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny?! Ok, next time socks will be worn for sure! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shorts! The lace socks are pretty, go for it!

    xo Marie
    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo