Friday, June 22, 2012

New York Trip Pics Cont...

We were fortunate enough to go fishing at a friend of the family's property.  Hudson caught lots of Sun fish and a small Bass. We were also pleasantly surprised with all of the other little "friends" there to keep the kids amused. There were dogs, cats, chickens and even a rooster!
I know, I know it's a picture of a tree.  But I've always had a thing for Willow trees.
The Rooster's Red Comb matched Hudson's hair


And he thinks we're just fishing...

Yummy worms!
I need this setup at my house.  Too bad I don't have any mature trees on property. 
A friend just happened to have this bad boy hanging around... 


Vroommmmmm!  Guess what he wants for his 4th birthday?


With Love from SoCal(NY), XO

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like a nice weekend :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos, happy you guys had a good time.

    xo Marie
    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been conducting a little research on this.
    And he in fact ordered me dinner simply because I discovered it for him.

    .. lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!

    ! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this topic
    here on your web page.
    Feel free to visit my blog post : goedkoop last minute weekendje weg nederland

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, yummy worms, lol, that was great! Loving the pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo