Saturday, June 16, 2012

Give-A-Way

Here is our 1st Give A Way this week! The Twilight bracelet from Lotus Blossom Design.  Check out how Ms. SoCal rocks these bracelets!


Give A Way

Give A Way by lotusblossomdesign on polyvore.com



To enter follow these 3 easy steps:

1) Follow Our Blog; you can find this on the right hand side it looks like this:


2) "Like" Lotus Blossom Design on Facebook (If you do not have a Facebook account, just let us know when you leave your comment)





3) Leave A Comment Why these should be in your jewelry collection!


We will close out the giveaway Sunday June 24th at midnight ET.


With Love From LBD,
XO

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful bracelet. Enter me please. I've been a follower for a while now but I don't have facebook (I know, how lame). I love jewelry and I am a huge accessorizer and I love displaying pretty jewelry in my room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed those Bracelets like yesterday! They are perfect for summer and with a variety of outfits I own! If I win I promise to post a pic with them too!! Is this where we are supposed to leave our comment or on FB? I will do both! Thanks ladies for inspiring me to look cute everyday! As a mama of 2 its not always easy but I am trying!
    -J. Merrell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these and love that they can be worn with so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should have such a beautiful bracelet! I've been dressing like a farmer this summer and need to start dressing like a girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo