Monday, May 14, 2012

Where has the time gone?

Are you like me and always on the lookout for that magical article that is going to show you how to stay organized and manage your time more effectively by just reading it or better yet through osmosis? LOL  Well… just like everything else in life you have to actually put in the work to reap the rewards.

So this week I’m putting in the work! Every day, I will document my daily activities and schedule to see if 1.) I feel more productive and organized 2.) I have more "me” and "family" time and 3.) I am less tired due to being more efficient with my time.




I am hoping that this added accountability to our beautiful and loyal readers will help me get through the week!

Here is a little general background info: 8:00-4:30 or some days 8:30-5:00 I am a PR Communications Manager for an independent behavioral health care and wellness company. I also run a jewelry business along with this blog. We (Ms. SoCal, Ms. West Coast & I) are also in the process of starting another company.

My family life consists of my better half and our Rottie.




With Love From the East Coast,
XO

2 comments:

  1. This is just what I need! I always scribble messy notes on everything, I need something tidy like this!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I think I definitely have to start doing the same!! I'm getting so behind in everything....and yet I am up to date with my fav tv shows! lol. Thanks for the follow, following you back! :)

    xx
    Couture Caddy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo