Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Jessica L Blog: Guest Post: Bianca from Lotus Blossom Design

We were so honored to be asked to guest post for The Jessica L Blog.  Stop by and check out the article written by Ms. SoCal.  Be sure to follow Jessica ...you won't be disappointed! (be on the look out for more collaborations with her)!

Sneak peek....Guest Post: Bianca from Lotus Blossom Design: Hello everyone! You may not have noticed, but I've been M.I.A. due to a final paper and exam. Well, those are both over and done with finally! Phew! Now I think I'm going to relax outside and enjoy the rest of this gorgeous day with the pups and the DH! I leave you here with the gorgeous, refined, and multi-talented mommy\blogger\jewelry designer, Bianca, from Lotus Blossom Design!

With Love From the East Coast,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo