Friday, April 6, 2012

Look of the Day: Sequence+Casual Friday

I have a confession to make...the sequence peeking through under this blazer is on a halter top that I wore many, many moons ago.  I paired it with my new peacock scarf from TJ Maxx, a white blazer from Zara(sold out but check this one out), Paper, Denim & Cloth cigarette jeans and I of course accessorizied!
Heels: Vince Camuto, Bag: Gucci, Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Earrings: Shabby Apple, Watch: Michael Kors, LBD bracelets, Taara Starburst Ring



Sundrop Earrings
Sundrop Earrings by Shabby Apple



With Love From SoCal,

XO

9 comments:

  1. Cute OUTFIT..love he Blazer and HEELS...HAPPY EASTER

    ENJOY WEEKEND my dear:

    You can check my BUNNY chocolate in motion:

    http://laviequo.blogspot.com/2012/04/frohe-ostern-happy-easter.html

    XOXO from MUNICH

    La VIE Quotidienne

    www.laviequo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really great put-together outfit! love the combo with red pumps! and, gorgeous earrings!

    xoxo, andie
    Fashionista's Pick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! I like the white blazer a lot.

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great combo! I like the heels, the bag and the blazer!:) kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look, u look so pretty. Love the scarf and earrings!

    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking of wearing my white blazer for an outfit post today....It really pulls together a look and makes it look so fresh! -Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Information
    Informatics Advanced World collects and shares highly scalable Informatics Data and organizes it for good interpretation, simple and understandable presentation so that any one can easily analyze and spread such Information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo