Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Look Of The Day...Sneak Peek

Here is the start of my  DIY Peplum skirt.  

Here is the original skirt.  I have had this skirt forever; I purchased it from The Limited


I decided to cut the larger of the two ruffles.
 I felt the larger ruffle was closer to the look that I was going for.


I took my sharp scissors and just cut!

This is the larger ruffle removed.  
I debated about what to do with the smaller ruffle. I decided to hem the ruffle on the bottom.

Here is a sneak....
Later this week I will show you how cute it came out!!

Have you tried this before? We would love to include you as a Look of The Day showing off your DIY Peplum...shoot us an email
lotus.blossomblogger@gmail.com

With Love From the East Coast,
XO

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I can't wait to see how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajaj super cool...You are a CRACK...i need it.

    XOXO from Munich

    La Vie Quotidienne

    www.laviequo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo