Sunday, March 25, 2012

LBD's Favorite's Of The Week

Here are some of our favorites over the last two weeks, in case you missed them check them out here!


Favorite Articles:
Michelle Phan article: Do you make your own makeup remover or do you buy it from the store? 
I tried this DIY and if you get the water oil ratio correct it worked great!


Extending the Life of Your Hosiery - Have you tried this before?  I haven't but I think it is worth trying.


Favorite Makeup Look:
I loved this natural eye makeup look from Cotton Candy Inc.




Here are my two favorite looks of the day:

We are so glad that Pop Of Style loved her Jason Wu Bag from our giveaway!  Check out how she styled it!


With Love From the East Coast,
XO

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh thank you so much for choosing my look! You made my day! So sweet!

    xoxo Marie
    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo